The Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program offered through the Arizona Department of Education can help send your child to a private school or home school for little to no cost! Thousands of Arizona students in Pre-K through 12th grade are currently eligible for a state-funded Empowerment Scholarship Account or ESA. You still have time to apply for the upcoming academic school year!
ESA’s allow parents to receive their child’s allotted education dollars to pay for:
- Private School tuition (including religious schools)
- Homeschool curriculum
- Books and more!
IS YOUR CHILD ELIGIBLE?
Here are just 7 easy questions for you. If you answer YES to any of them, your child qualifies!
- Does your child have Special Needs and have an IEP or 504 from a public school?
- Is your child attending a D or F rated public school? (Here is the list of underperforming schools and their rating) https://az4children.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/FY-19-Combined-D-F-Rate-Schools.pdf
- Is the child’s parent active duty military or did a parent die in the line of duty?
- Has your child ever been in foster care?
- Do you live on Tribal lands?
- Is a parent or guardian of the child visually or hearing impaired?
- Do you have another child that already receives an ESA or was a past recipient of an ESA?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, click APPLY NOW!
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, there are still ways to receive scholarships, please enter your information in the form provided on this page to request more scholarships and one of our Parent Education Advocates will be in touch with you shortly.